Job description / Role
Our Company, a third-party administrator for automotive and insurance products and services is looking for a Corporate Affairs Manager to join the team in Dubai.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
• Responsible for corporate presentation to potential and current business clients and partners
• Take the lead of specified as the PMO to ensure all parties complete the necessary tasks and provide the CEO with regular updates
• Responsible for research projects for the exploration and advancement of business objectives.
• Responsible for tracking and follow up of key company projects reporting to the President & CEO.
• Lead and support the monthly Business Unit Reviews for the report of all regional offices to head office.
• Ensuring streamlined policies and procedures within all branches, regions and companies
• Responsible for the management of corporate issues, including development and implementation of strategic policies: Travel expenses, petty cash, purchase and payment approval, delegation of authority, etc.
• Actively engage with relevant functional departments to ensure functions are properly aligned to support the company's business interests: content review, submission date enforcement.
• Explore and utilise synergies between the Corporate Affairs functional areas and other functions.
• Responsible for the external communication on behalf of the desk of the President & CEO
• Manage the Corporate Affairs team which include Drivers, Receptionist and PA's.
• Any other tasks as assigned by the Management Team.
• From time to time, you may be required to change your work location upon request from your Line Manager for business continuity purposes
• You will be required upon the request from your Line Manager to visit the business partners for business continuity purposes
• Perform any other tasks as assigned by the Line Manager
Key experience required for the role includes:
• Ability to multi-task, attention to detail, time management, prioritizing, communicating openly with impact, reliability, confidentiality, flexibility, proactivity, adaptability & teamwork.
• Project Management methodology and commercial awareness is essential, some knowledge of insurance would be desirable
• All candidates should be native English speakers.
• The candidate should have a university degree in either business, communication, or other related research fields.
• Computer literate in Microsoft Office Applications
• Experience of working in a similar position or project management and administration experience
• Project Management experience is essential for the role
About the Company
Leading sales, marketing and third party administrator operating in the GCC.
HR Source Consulting
Business Development Manager
Excelsior Group ME
Head of General Business Sales
SAP Middle East & North Africa
Team Admin / Office Manager
Marketing Manager - Retail
RTC-1 Employment Services