Job description / Role
• To contribute to the Projects and Planning team and support the organisation in meeting their Mission Statement, Company Goals in the areas of Project Management.
• Manage the coordination of hosted events assigned to the Projects & Planning team
• Develop project plans and budgets for approval by the hosting department
• Assist with the business planning and business plan monitoring exercises
• Conduct process improvement work with internal functions
• Assist with projects managed by Projects and Planning as required
AED 19000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Emirati National
• Bachelor degree in any discipline
• 1-3 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
• Able to effectively manage multiple and varying tasks simultaneously.
• Working in a team.
• Knowledge of MS Visio.
About the Company
Dayak Reynolds (DR) Executive Search, Experts in Financial Regulation, Fintech, Legal, Compliance and Risk Management.
Dayak Reynolds (DR) advises the Global Banking Industry. Financial Institutions and Governmental organisations on the most complex and high profile hiring needs.
Providing Innovative recruitment solutions on a confidential basis allowing them to thrive and achieve their business and organisational goals.