Job description / Role
One of the reputable Local Banks in Dubai UAE is actively looking for a Relationship Manager to join their team.
- Maintain and manage an assigned portfolio with existing, corporate and commercial clients to retain and grow their banking relationships in a manner and in line with assigned business growth target.
- identify, solicit and acquire new corporate & commercial clients in line with approved corporate strategies for Assets, Liabilities, Trade and Treasury Sales.
- Negotiate appropriate credit lines in conformity with the Banks's underwriting standards and risk adjusted targets after thorough analysis of Information necessary for the preparation of a detailed credit proposal.
- Making a regular visit to clients for both monitoring and business generation purposes. Such visits to be recorded by way of call reports which are to include all pertinent information in a timely manner.
- Conduct account planning with clients service team members and cross selling other products and services to corporate and commercial clients.
- Ensure timely and accurate credit administration through timely completion of annual reviews and regular monitoring of financials, covenants and other parameters within the review cycle.
- Manage a team of Relationship Officers, set, agree and measure annual target, provide professional advise and guidance.
- Develop a strong level of local contacts with the local business and financial community.
- Comply with Internal Audit requirements.
- Emirati / UAE national
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Relationship Manager in a Bank or Finance institution
- Customer-oriented – experience in sales or customer service an advantage
- Highly skilled in building positive client relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in both Arabic and English
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Management, Finance, or similar field
About the Company
At Candidate we pride ourselves in not only being a team of recruiters but possessing extensive industry experience across our key verticals, which allows us to search and select the right calibre of resource for our clients. With our offices in the UK and Dubai, UAE we have the exposure to the right network which helps us focus on building a portfolio of clients and candidates across our key sectors:
Financial Services FinTech Legal Cyber Healthcare Digital
We like to see ourselves as more than a typical recruitment consultancy. For instance we offer the core services of placing the right candidate for our clients and retained recruitment, in addition to consultancy to advise and build out a client’s needs. Supplying contract resource is an area we are building out to provide further options to our client base. Lastly training is a key focus, as a result of our partnership with Forte Markets we have access to a depth of content and expertise, across our key verticals, rarely seen with a recruiter.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Credit Risk Manager / Analyst
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)