Job description / Role
Our client, a leading bank in Abu Dhabi is actively searching for a Corporate Branding Manager to partner with the business.
• Ensure consistency and high quality delivery of brand image through merchandising at all bank locations / channels
• Ensure consistency of Brand Image and identity through the implementation of the Brand Identity Guidelines
• Increase brand awareness and key brand health parameters of the bank with respect to corporate communication and corporate image.
• Evaluate and negotiate media options to help maximize the marketing output and reduce the marketing cost through Agency and Supplier efficiencies viz. cost and quality dynamics
• Develop and maintain a comprehensive digital/social strategy
• Develop, maintain and enhance the digital marketing platform – Organic and Paid.
• Maintain and develop the official bank’s social media platform
• Maintain the functionality of publishing live for websites of the bank and subsidiaries (excluding Egypt)
About the Company
Mark Williams is a Dubai recruitment company with a wealth of Search & Selection experience. Mark Williams International is a subsidiary of the Williams Group UK and in December 2009 set up the Middle East business.
Mark Williams is a fully licensed recruitment firm currently focused on fulfilling clients needs in; Emiratisation, Financial Services and Information Technology related position within the United Arab Emirates. The initial focus was looking at Emiratisation into the Financial Services sector across all seven Emirates. With an increased demand for over the subsequent years for Emiratisation we have broadened our scope to place UAE Nationals into Industry & Government with dedicated teams for Emiratisation into Financial Services and Industry. Given our focus is primarily on the local market it gives us a depth of understanding & knowledge that enables us deliver our business partners an unrivaled service in terms of; speed and most importantly, quality.
Founding the Middle East business in adverse market conditions has enabled us to capture market-share and establish ourselves as a house hold name within our specialisms. Within two years we had outgrown our initial office and moved to the prestigious Business Central Towers in Media City. Mark Williams, at the end of 2014 has completed its third upscaling of operations to Bay Square, Business Bay. This was a strategic move to enable continued business growth by servicing clients and candidates with improved infrastructure, access and parking. Mark Williams provides candidates and clients private meeting rooms, testing facilities and board room access to facilitate screening and interviews. With our current capacity and growth ambitions Mark Williams is now one of the fastest growing Recruitment agencies in the region.