Corporate / Commercial Lawyer
Abdo Rafiq & Partners
Job description / Role
• Understanding and awareness of corporate/commercial law, civil laws in the UAE;
• Full understanding and awareness of DIFC and ADGM laws and regulations;
• Setting up entities in DIFC, ADGM, DMCC, DWTC and other free zones in the UAE;
• Drafting legal documents and commercial agreements in English and supporting throughout the entire process on client instructions; and
• Liaising with local authorities in the UAE and using their online portals to submit documents on behalf of clients
AED 10,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: monthly discretionary bonuses dependent on performance and targets being met
• Law degree from an international university is an absolute requirement
• 2 to 4 years UAE experience in general corporate/commercial and private client matters
• Only Candidates with high level of proficiency in English will be considered
• Must have excellent command of written and spoken in English
• Being proactive and regularly following up with clients and relevant stakeholders to effectively manage all tasks;
• Keeping an up to date track of all the files and reports and providing regular updates to line managers;
• Managing diaries, arranging meetings and seminars with clients and stakeholders;
• Electronic and paper filing of correspondence;
• Communicating through emails and phone calls with all the clients and assisting senior lawyer in managing the files;
• Proficient with MS Office (particularly MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
• Team oriented and open to new challenges
• Ability to work as a team with the staff & other lawyers
About the Company
Abdo Rafiq & Partners is a leading UAE law firm, providing legal services throughout the UAE and the wider Middle East region.
We provide local and international clients with cost effective and efficient legal advice and representation across a range of practice areas and industry sectors.
Our clients range from major clearing banks and major corporates to SME businesses operating locally and internationally for whom we regularly provide innovative banking, corporate/commercial and litigation solutions. We also have expertise in prominent industry leading practice areas in which we operate and these include business continuity, shipping, real estate and private client services.
We are extremely proud of our reputation for providing clients with what they value: exceptional legal skills, responsiveness and practical solutions delivered with the highest level of professional integrity.
Our team consists of high-calibre and dynamic lawyers, from local and international backgrounds, to deliver expert advice and comprehensive legal and professional services.
We provide local and international legal services through separate and distinct legal entities in the form of associations and local partnerships. Through these associations and partnerships we are able to provide seamless legal and other client services in accordance with the relevant laws of the jurisdictions in which they respectively operate.
RTC-1 Employment Services
Legal Advisor cum In House Corporate Paralegal
RTC-1 Employment Services
Legal Practice Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||20 Nov|
Corporate M&A Legal Counsel
Legal Administration Assistant - International Law Firm
|Abu Dhabi||8 Nov|