Job description / Role
Corporate/Commercial lawyer - Government Entity in Abu Dhabi
General corporate and commercial role for a government organisation, but with a particular focus on IP. Close knit legal team with an impressive HOL at the helm
Governmental entity in Abu Dhabi who are a highly desirable employer, very stable environment and a good quality of work.
* Drafting and negotiating all forms of commercial contracts
* Some involvement in transactional corporate work from time to time
* Lots of exposure to IP matters and the enforcement of IP rights
As part of this small legal team you will enjoy a key strategic role in advising the business on a wide range of commercial issues. You will be working on cutting edge matters for the government and will also be lucky enough to have one of the strongest salary packages available in Abu Dhabi.
* Minimum of 6 years of experience
* Fully fluent in English and Arabic
* Solid grounding in corporate/commercial work, ideally some knowledge of IP as well
* Experience of working with a multinational organisation
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies