Job description / Role
Responsible for implementing the communications strategy to ensure smooth and consistent messages delivered across and outside the organisation.
Core Responsibilities - Brand Management and Corporate Communications
• Develop and edit all corporate write-ups including press releases, articles, interviews and Q&As to ensure accuracy, quality and consistency of all the materials in an efficient and timely manner.
• Develop texts for television commercials, radio adverts, internet content, flyers, brochures and other collaterals, using a clear and consistent brand voice ensuring the main message is presented creatively.
• Research and develop content for presentations, speeches, scripts, ensuring that all content is clear and consistent, complete and credible, and that the text is well-written, grammatically correct, and without errors.
• Advise/support departments with external corporate communications to ensure consistent communications and alignment of internal and external communications.
• Implement the communication guidelines across the organisation, defining the types of messages and audience; ensuring consistency and alignment of communications.
• Assist with the development and implementation of internal and external communication strategies ensuring that they adhere to the branding guidelines, convey the right messages to the organisation and achieve the desired outcomes.
• Assist the direct supervisor with multiple projects including campaigns, events, meetings and programs to increase the organisation's visibility.
• Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations or business.
Years of Experience
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
• Fluent in English and Arabic.
• Market-focused and results-oriented.
• Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of communications and public relations activities.
• Responds well in fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent knowledge of advanced MS Office.
• Ability to handle pressure, cope with changes and work concurrently on multiple tasks.
• Demonstrated ability to think creatively and provide marketable solutions in conceiving, developing, and producing tactics
About the Company
KERSHAW LEONARD "WE CHANGE PEOPLES LIVES"
Who we are:
Founded in September 1999 The Kershaw Leonard Group was based upon professional recruitment practices laid down by the UK Institute of Employment Consultants whose values are still at the core of our success today.
Inherently we believe that recruitment is a people business not a CV processing business and as such we take time and care to make sure we understand the needs of both our Clients and our Candidates.
Such attention to the care side of our business together with the sheer length of time we have been established has given us a unique position. We regularly attract top class candidates who only want to work with Kershaw Leonard as they trust our confidentiality and professionalism. Similarly, more than 75% of the clients we work with come back for more when they have a new position to fill.
What we do:
Kershaw Leonard Group places exceptional talent on a Global scale. Our winning strategy is to partner very closely with a small number of clients so we can really understand their objectives, needs and aspirations in a way that allows us to intuitively know the kind of cultural fit they are looking for when the time comes for them to recruit new talent. Then once that talent is on board and part of the client’s team, to assist wherever is needed to improve performance and leadership skills
The Kershaw Leonard Group is more than just a recruitment agency. In addition to KL Recruitment, KL Consulting offers a vast spectrum of skills from our experienced behavioural psychologist and consultants with almost two decades of HR Director level experience in the region.