Job description / Role
• Quoting and covering in foreign exchange spot, forwards and swaps markets.
• Form views on currency movements and advises customers.
• Run multiple positions and to monitor the movements in various currencies simultaneously.
• Handle high volume forex transactions in volatile markets.
• Have a clear understanding of FX markets and ability to manage the FX operations within the various risk and regulatory limits.
• Have the ability to quickly spot and make use of income earning opportunities in various markets within the risk limits.
• Have the leadership qualities to guide others in the dealing room to achieve individual as well as group targets.
• Be prepared to accept higher responsibilities as and when required.
• Degree/Post Graduate Degree from a recognized university
• Minimum 3-5 years experience in banking/brokerage firm
• Currently in UAE
• Should have prior experience working in a dealing desk
• Should have a good understanding on Vanilla products (Spots, Forwards etc)
About the Company
We are a dynamic, growing business which recognises that only by focusing on understanding our clients’ business and the markets they operate in can we develop an approach that is right for them.
Delma Exchange executed $2billion worth of trades in 2014.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Credit Analyst - Banking
|Abu Dhabi||15 Apr|
Corporate Sales Executive
|Abu Dhabi||28 Apr|
Treasury and Investment Manager for Leading Financial Services Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
|Abu Dhabi||3 May|
|Abu Dhabi||22 Mar|