Job description / Role
As a Corporate Governance Administrator at Deriv, you will provide administrative support and perform a full range of corporate duties for our group of companies. You will protect our integrity by ensuring that our offices around the world comply with statutory obligations and legislative requirements.
If you wish to gain insight into the multiple jurisdictions that we operate in and get exposure within an in-house setting, you’ll find this role fulfilling.
- Perform procedures related to corporate governance and statutory obligations, including drafting, preparing, and filing corporate documents, corporate changes, and resolutions, as well as bank-related documents.
- Ensure that statutory deadlines are met.
- Liaise with various external stakeholders, including registrars of companies and banks.
- Maintain company records and due diligence documentation.
- Assist with the day-to-day execution of documents, general maintenance, and administration of our group of companies.
- Perform bookkeeping on our document management system to ensure statutory compliance.
What we’ll give you
- Exciting work challenges
- Collaborative and inspiring work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Casual dress code
- Travel and internet allowances
- Training sessions and webinars to help you advance your career
- Intensive and interesting onboarding programme for newcomers
- State-of-the-art tech stack
- Creative freedom
We’re Deriv. We’re all about trading. We’re the geeky upstarts who pioneered an industry. That was more than 20 years ago, and we’re still going strong. Today, we work across continents and serve over a million traders from around the globe.
Join us. Grow with us.
You’ll be part of our Corporate Governance team, responsible for managing all corporate matters for the Deriv Group. We keep abreast with legal and statutory developments, prepare and update company records, and maintain due diligence for all Deriv entities.
Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC)
About the location
DMCC is the largest free trade zone in the UAE and is home to many businesses and residences. It is a massive community: with over 540 retail outlets, over 300 restaurants, 5 hotels, spas, fitness centres, parks, running tracks, childcare facilities, and educational institutions, you will find almost everything you need here. Along the serene waterfront, there are regular activities such as sporting events, community fairs, farmers markets, and charity fairs. Getting around in the DMCC is made easy with public transportation such as bus services providing 78 round trips daily. Relocate to DMCC and experience modern living in a beautiful and vibrant city.
What you have
- University degree in a related field
- At least one year of experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and software programs
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work with self-motivation both independently and as part of a team
- Can-do attitude with an eagerness for learning and developing your career
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
What’s good to have
- Experience within a corporate services environment
About the Company
We’re Deriv. We’re all about trading. We’re the geeky upstarts who pioneered an industry. That was more than 20 years ago, and we’re still going strong. Today, we work across continents and serve over a million traders from around the globe. Join us. Grow with us.
Banke International Properties
HR / Operations Assistant
Executive Assistant / Secretary
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
A Leading Medical Enterprise In The UAE
Junior Administrative Assistant
A Leading Consulting, Advisory & Management Solutions Firm In The UAE