Corporate Healthcare Senior Associate
Job description / Role
Draft and negotiate healthcare contracts
Provide regulatory advice on general healthcare and life science matters.
An established regional law firm with a market-leading healthcare practice.
* Advising on all aspects of healthcare law
* Providing support to the corporate structuring team
* Negotiating, drafting and amending healthcare contracts
* Advising in relation to governance processes, policies and standards
* Advising on general regulatory healthcare and life science matters
* Advise in relation to corporate establishments
* Provide support to the corporate/commercial team by contributing to due diligence reports on M&A and JV projects
* Advise in relation to pharmaceutical regulations
* Advise on health and safety, environmental and ESG matters
* A competitive salary
* Career progression
The chance to join a leading regional team
* 6 + years pqe
* Ideally common law qualified
* Corporate lawyer
* Experienced in healthcare matters
* Experience in private practice at an international or regional law firm
* UAE and regional experience preferred but not essential
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.