Job description / Role
Corporate Lawyers Required
• Sound knowledge of Civil, Criminal, Commercial, Labour Laws, Motor Accident Claim, Consumer Dispute, Revenue/Mining Laws & Other Intellectual Property Rights etc.
• Deep knowledge of Property Law and related contract/agreement, their drafting, registration etc
• Attend any court hearings that are planned in both civil and criminal courtrooms.
• Prepare beforehand for any court hearings by interviewing witnesses, reviewing old cases and combing through the evidence of the case.
• Negotiate cases that don't make it all the way to court in a way that agree is beneficial to company.
• Provide general advice to other functions/department of the company, and explain the law in a way that is easy for the average person to understand.
• Supervise paralegals or any type of legal assistant as inhouse counsel to those who reviews legal documents.
• Liaise with various external and internal agencies, departments and government authorities
• Drafting of Notices and/or replies of notices, compromise deeds, affidavits and undertakings, Indemnity etc.
• Preparing briefing for outside legal counsel
• Co-ordinate and supervise all litigation cases, vetting of legal documents along with external legal counsel
• Fair knowledge of land/revenue matters.
• Attending Courts to monitor the case status as well as assist the nominated lawyers and law firms
• Handling of all complaints and litigation filed before various judicial authorities and courts filed by and against the company
• Regular updating the progress on various matters to reporting Manager
• Review and prepare legal documents daily to ensure that company is protected in legal process.
• Bachelor's degree in Law
• Should have 5 years of Experience in Infrastructure Companies
• Good Drafting skill of legal documents.
• Good advocacy skill combined with analytical mindset and influencing ability
• Keen learner and patient listener
• Eye of detail and ability to read between lines
• Team player with adjusting attitude
• Experience working in a law office or courtroom and Experience in handling matters before High Court, District Courts &Revenue Court, Labour Court at all level/Background in corporate law.
• Flexible schedule.
About the Company
LPP Global for Legal Consultancy is a Legal Consultancy Firm registered in UAE. We provide clients and lawyers with professional and high quality outsourced legal services. Our lawyers will provide legal assistance to clients, sole practitioners, in-house counsel, corporate legal department and law firms of all sizes. Hiring freelance lawyers will be a cost-effective way to cover an overflow of work with an expert lawyer’s assistance provided only when needed, with no overhead costs.
At LPP Global for Legal Consultancy, we all are independent practitioners who are committed to support each other and share the benefits of the network that offers 'one-stop' solution to clients who are seeking freelance lawyers to meet their business needs. We share a common passion for helping law firms and legal departments succeed.
We meet the legal needs of clients through its strong network of highly experienced and qualified lawyers and professionals from diverse practice areas, possessing extensive legal experience. All our consultant lawyers are committed to excellence and will provide services with an entrepreneurial spirit and an emphasis on quality client service.
Our business model entirely redefines the way legal practices operate. Our clients will not have to worry about taking time off from work and driving all the way down to meet an attorney to get legal help. We will provide legal help and advice to our clients when they need it and where they need it, without incurring any overhead costs. By persistently embracing new technology.
LPP Global Legal Consultancy is the future legal consultancy firm. Our strong network of lawyers and low cost of business structure will prove to be considerably beneficial for our clients in terms of time, service quality and cost.
LPP Global for Legal Consultancy vision is to entirely redefine the way legal practices operate and become the future of the law firm by providing our clients with timely, cost-effective and constructive solutions.
Our vision is based on the following key values:
• Service excellence • Legal expertise • Speed • Integrity • Teamwork