Job description / Role
A major organisation in Abu Dhabi are looking for a Corporate Lawyer with M&A and Investments experience. Due to Emiratization, our client has requested that only UAE nationals (with a family book) apply.
* Assist on all corporate legal matters
* Advise on all corporate transactional matters (M&A and investments)
* Provide advice to mitigate and prevent legal risks
* Review and negotiate transaction documentation
* Manage external counsel
* Liaise with senior stakeholders from across the organisation
* Due to Emiritization, our client has requested that only UAE nationals (with a family book) apply
* Must be 5 + years PQE
* Must have Corporate law experience (M&A, JVs)
* Ideally have a legal qualification from outside of the UAE (UK, US or Australia)
* Ideally have worked at an in-house organization
* Ideally have worked with Private Equity/Funds or Sovereign Wealth Fund
* Must live in Abu Dhabi or be willing to relocate
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.