Job description / Role
Corporate M&A - White Shoe US law firm
Corporate role focused on large scale M&A deals
US law firm with a long standing presence in the Middle East, steady growth in recent years. Well ingrained with local government in the UAE as well as having an enviable client global client base of corporates and multinationals
This role will be primarily focused on Private M&A so we need transnational lawyers who are enthused by working on fast paced and demanding deals. Although some work will involve energy / O&G etc, the sector focus is varied overall.
* Few law firms in the Middle East can match the quality of work on offer with this practice, so for a lawyer joining at this level there is a gold-plated opportunity on offer to work alongside partners who are true leaders in the field.
* The progression on offer is also far more pronounced than you would normally expect from a US practice, so it would suit someone who is ambitious in their career.
The salary on offer, as would be expected for a firm of this nature, is very much at the top end of market.
* 1-3 PQE
* Training from a top Magic Circle or US law firm
* Some experience in cross-border M&A deals
* Arabic language skills would be a value add, but not a prerequisite.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Senior Paralegal / Junior Legal Counsel
Corporate Associate 0-3 PQE
Junior Associate - Legal
Project Finance Lawyer - Elite US Law Firm