Job description / Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a market leading corporate service provider here in Dubai, UAE. My client holds the strongest credentials within their industry and are officially authorized and licensed by many international Governments to provide their services across the globe. Being one of the oldest companies in their field, they service clients from over 45 countries across Middle East, Africa, Europe and Asia.
As part of their global expansion plan, they are currently looking to hire a self-starting, ambitious and entrepreneurial Associate to join the business here in Dubai. This is a key role to the Dubai team: as well as being part of the corporate management team, this opportunity will also give the successful candidate the opportunity to work closely with, and be mentored by a leading individual within the Corporate services industry, the COO of the business.
My client highlights that this is an opportunity to develop a long-term career with the firm, and the potential of becoming part of the top management of the company.
• The successful candidate should be a dynamic and enthusiastic person, who possesses strong entrepreneurial flair.
• They will be essential in helping the management of the company with its international expansion plans and strategy to pursue new business.
• The main duties of the candidate will be to pursue opportunities for long-term growth and develop a strong network of agents and commercial relationships.
Other duties include:
• Performing all kinds of business research
• Devising strategies for driving sales growth across the business
• Setting up and liaise with commercial partnerships
• Developing the network and nurturing commercial agents
• Analysing existing business processes and proposing changes where appropriate
• Implementing new business initiatives across the new business and sales teams
• Identifying sales opportunities as a result of market changes
• Implementing sales incentives to drive sales performance within the commercial network
• Negotiating agency and partnership contracts and ensuring their profitability
• Working with the management team to devise marketing materials and tools to support new business ideas
AED 13,000 to 15,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Attractive Bonus Scheme (Earning potential 1-3x gross annual salary)
Qualifications & Experience Required:
• Arabic & English language skills - Essential
• University education, preferably with Business Administration degree
• A minimum of 3 years of experience working in a management or business consulting environment
• Ideally experienced in setting up a commercial network
Professional skills required:
Leadership and influence:
• Coordination of internal teams and external agents.
Analytical capacity and logical rationing
• Experience in developing financial models and comparable analysis.
• Strong business research skills
• Establish priorities with clear objectives and take responsibility for achieving results and exceeding expectations.
Personal skills required:
• Ability to work in a team and to interact with other professionals.
• Ability to organize and respond in situations of high demand.
• Autonomy and the ability to assume responsibilities.
• Capacity to travel around the Middle East and worldwide
• Solid interpersonal skills and commercial talent
• Remuneration:$50.000 Per year + attractive bonus incentive
• (Uncapped, with the average earning potential of c1-3 annual gross salaries)
• There will also be a long term incentive offered based on the 1st years' performance
• Health insurance
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||22 Mar|
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG
Senior Accountant - Receivable and Payable Accounts Experience
De Rigo Vision Middle East FZCO
Assistant Sales Manager