Job description / Role
- Drafting and proofreading various documents (in English and Arabic) such as engagement letters, resolutions, powers of attorney, legal notices, due diligence reports, memoranda and articles of association, etc.
- Liaising with various authorities (i.e. departments of economic development, free zone authorities, notary publics, and various other ministries and government departments) in order to implement various corporate transactions, such as incorporations, registrations, deregistration, share capital increases and decreases, share transfers, etc.
- Conducting research on relevant laws and regulations
- Assisting to conduct due diligence exercises
- Assisting to prepare proposals and credentials statements
- Preparing and maintaining transaction step plans, and assisting with transaction project management
- Assisting with client onboarding processes, such as assisting to obtain KYC and tax
- Preparation of marketing documentation such as client legal updates, brochures, etc.
- Management and organisation of document files
- Fluent in both Arabic and English (both written and spoken)
- Bachelor's degree in law or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience working for a law firm based in the UAE
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized with impeccable attention to detail
About the Company
MENA Recruit came to fruition in response to a growing need for international legal talent in London and Dubai. Its initial focus began in the Legal sector, evolving as a service provider for other sectors such as Administration, Marketing, Business Development, HR, IT, Finance and C-Suite positions.
Over the last two decades, with roots firmly planted in the Middle East and operations expanding into the APAC region, MENA Recruit has gained intuitive industry knowledge and expertise. With its unique, people-focused approach, the firm has yielded competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for the professionals it has supported throughout the years.
The company is dedicated to delivering the highest quality of talent and service to its clients while working tenaciously towards helping them achieve higher retention rates. For this reason, MENA Recruit is considered by both candidates and clients as a consultant in the truest sense of the word, offering guidance to both people and organizations on how to adapt to the constant change in market conditions and how to anticipate present and future challenges.
Presently, MENA Recruit provides services to organizations and professionals in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
With such an extensive global reach, strong brand value, decades of expertise, and an innovative approach towards business challenges, it’s clear why MENA Recruit is the partner of choice for both in-house recruiters and candidates internationally.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies