Job description / Role
• Drafting documents and letters, such as EOI, agreements, MOU.
• Taking minutes of meeting
• Prepare official correspondence
• Check and edit legal forms and documents for accuracy
• Monitor changes to government guidelines or regulations and submit reports on pertinent change
• Associate degree
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Must be able to effectively multi-task, manage time sensitive documents and have exceptional organizational skills in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to function effectively in a busy, team oriented environment.
• Portuguese language knowledge would be an advantage
About the Company
A leading company in the UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Arabic Paralegal/Legal Assistant for an International Law Firm
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Company Secretary Assistant for an International Law Firm
Corporate Associate Lawyer
AHA Advocates - Abdullatif Al Hammadi Advocates