Job description / Role
Guildhall is working with a fast growing real estate developer in Dubai during an exciting growth period.
We are looking for a Procurement Director with experience either working for a developer or PMC/Design Consultancy.
This role will be expected to support:
- Procurement Management across mutiple projects
- Review supplier agreements
- Prepare monthly reports
- Recruit appropriate staff
- Manage contractor procurement approvals
- Liaise with the Commercial Director for procurement matters
- Assist in the continuous review and improvement of process and procedures in support of the overall department function
- Direct Liaison with Group Legal and 3rd parties in provision of Construction Contract administration and support
In order to be considered for an interview, candidates should be able to demonstrate the following experience, skills and qualifications:
- Degree educated
- Experienced working for a real estate developer or PMC
- 10+ years Procurement Management Experience
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Procurement Manager - FM
Procurement Director - Construction Background
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jun|
TGC Middle East