Job description / Role
Hiring is on hold but we are still accepting CV's.
We are searching for a Talent Acquisition & Recruiting Specialist to support our clients Digital Recruiting Team in the targeted recruiting of outstanding digital candidates with industry and consulting experience for offices in Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East.
• You will have ownership of the search strategy, proactive outreach, and initial candidate assessment, ensuring the continued flow of high-quality candidates throughout the process and the creation of a strong talent pipeline for future growth.
• Correspond with senior candidates and guide top talent through a successful candidate journey.
• Compile statistics and presentations and analyze recruiting successes.
• Conduct desk research and utilize a variety of sourcing methods to understand the landscape and build a pipeline of talent for digital/experienced hiring.
• think strategically and act proactively to fill current needs as well as understand the value in building a pipeline for future opportunities.
• Advise your internal customers on all matters related to sourcing and recruiting, based on your competitive intelligence knowledge.
• Currently based in Dubai
• Near native written and spoken English skills.
• Degree educated, ideally with a specialization in HR management or business psychology.
• At least 4 years of professional experience in the field of talent sourcing and recruiting gained in a leading digital/tech, retained search, or professional services environment, including a proven history of researching, identifying, and building quality talent pipelines.
• Proficient in the use of MS Office software, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Irwin & Dow
Black & Grey HR
Swisslinx Middle East
Human Resources Administrator
Recruitment Resourcer - (Talent, HR, Consulting Strategy)