Corporate Receptionist - International Law Firm
Job description / Role
This Dubai based law office is part of a prestigious global law firm with reach across six continents.
An exciting opportunity has become available in the Dubai office for a polished Receptionist to join the established Front of House team.
Sitting at a dual desk in a team of two, daily responsibilities are to:
- Engage with arriving/departing clients and staff professionally;
- Attend to incoming calls and enquiries, directing calls and information accordingly;
- Operate the in-house room booking system to arrange and coordinate meetings;
- Monitor the office premises to ensure rooms are prepared and tidied in timely manner;
- Organise regular client meetings, luncheons, seminars, training courses, and other events;
- Collaborate with the business support team to ensure IT facilities, video communications, and catering are organised and delivered;
- Organise travel requirements for staff and stakeholders including hotel bookings, flights, transport, and meals in liaison with relevant internal personnel;
- Maintain office registries and attendance reports;
- Attend to general office administration such as print room tasks, post and courier, petty cash reconciliation, and office stock orders.
This is a full-time (Monday to Friday) role with hours of 9:00am - 6:00pm.
The position would be best suited to an experienced client services professional, having worked in reception, concierge, legal administration, hospitality, or hotel services.
We are only reviewing applicants currently based in Dubai at this time.
Culture & Benefits:
Members of this office have enjoyed a stable and cohesive office environment with state of the art facilities. Along with a strong salary and benefits consistent with a high calibre international company, you will work with like-minded individuals who are reliable and supportive.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role-
- Only locally based applicants will be considered at this time;
- A minimum of 2+ years' experience in a client facing role within professional services, hospitality or hotel services;
- Top tier presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly with contacts at all levels and an emphasis on client care;
- PC literate with demonstrated experience operating Microsoft Office Suite and a booking system;
- A team player, happy to work outside of the reception silo to assist with events, overflow admin, and ad hoc projects.
About the Company
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based business providing recruitment solutions from a global perspective. Drawing on our networks throughout Australia, the Middle East and the UK we are able to utilise our extensive experience recruiting locally within each region as well as facilitating international moves when the need arises.
Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. We recruit across a broad range of roles including:
Lawyer Paralegal Legal Secretary EA/PA HR Administration/Office Support
Please note, applicants are advised only to apply to Barratt Galvins job opportunities through the GulfTalent portal. All direct applications will be deleted.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Receptionist - Leading Law Firm
House of Shipping
Irwin & Dow