Corporate Receptionist - Legal
Job description / Role
Front-of-house role now available in a prestigious global law firm, offering a strong salary and benefits and a stable, first-class environment.
The Dubai-based office of a prestigious global law firm, with a reach across six continents, has a new position vacant.
An exciting opportunity has become available in the Dubai office for a polished Receptionist to join the established Front of House team.
Sitting at a dual desk in a current team of two, you will be the third member of the team. Daily responsibilities are to:
- Engage with arriving/departing clients and staff professionally;
- Attend to incoming calls and enquiries, directing calls and information accordingly;
- Operate the in-house room booking system to arrange and coordinate meetings;
- Monitor the office premises to ensure rooms are prepared and tidied in timely manner;
- Organise regular client meetings, luncheons, seminars, training courses, and other events;
- Collaborate with the business support team to ensure IT facilities, video communications, and catering are organised and delivered;
- Organise travel requirements for staff and stakeholders including hotel bookings, flights, transport, and meals in liaison with relevant internal personnel;
- Maintain office registries and attendance reports;
- Attend to general office administration such as print room tasks, post and courier, petty cash reconciliation, and office stock orders.
This is a full-time (Monday to Friday) role. The hours are yet to be determined by the client, however, this will become clear prior to an interview with the firm.
Culture & Benefits:
Members of this office have enjoyed a stable and cohesive office environment with state-of-the-art facilities. Along with a strong salary and benefits consistent with a high-calibre international company, you will work with like-minded individuals who are reliable and supportive.
The position would be best suited to an experienced client services professional, having worked in reception, concierge, legal administration, hospitality, or hotel services.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications that individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Only locally based applicants will be considered at this time;
- A minimum of 2+ years' experience in a client-facing role within professional services, hospitality or hotel services;
- Top-tier presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly with contacts at all levels and an emphasis on client care;
- PC literate with demonstrated experience operating Microsoft Office Suite and a booking system;
- A team player, happy to work outside of the reception silo to assist with events, overflow admin, and ad hoc projects.
About the Company
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based business providing recruitment solutions from a global perspective. Drawing on our networks throughout Australia, the Middle East and the UK we are able to utilise our extensive experience recruiting locally within each region as well as facilitating international moves when the need arises.
Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. We recruit across a broad range of roles including:
Lawyer Paralegal Legal Secretary EA/PA HR Administration/Office Support
Please note, applicants are advised only to apply to Barratt Galvins job opportunities through the GulfTalent portal. All direct applications will be deleted.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Consultancy In UAE
Receptionist and Admin Assistant
Front Desk Receptionist
Baden BPO & Software
RTC-1 Employment Services