Job description / Role
Corporate Sales Specialist will be the key point of contact between the company and its clients. As a Corporate Sales Specialist, you are responsible to implement all sales activities and maximize business opportunities in your specific area of responsibility. The Corporate Sales Specialist is responsible for creating mutually advantageous relationships with organizations to build and maintain corporate sales accounts.
This incumbent must be able to motivate self and will be responsible for:
- Institutional sales & marketing: Develop, organize and implement an effective sales plan in order to achieve or exceed budgeted sales targets
- Develop, build and manage a client base of corporate accounts
- Oversee the sales process at each stage from quote to purchasing to fulfillment and follow up
- Follow up on leads generated through retail stores, research and promotional events. Prospect new clients via sales calls, direct mail, email and networking events
- Target new and existing accounts within the MNC’s, Government, and other sectors for new business
- Customization of Products: Organize and ensure that logo printing on products is done exactly as per details agreed with the customer and in doing so handle the product with absolute care and attention to avoid any damage to products in order to satisfy customer requirements satisfactorily
- Managing with autonomy the leads and clients assigned – with the ultimate objective of closing the sale
- Delivery of products: Organize and ensure products sold to customer are delivered at their designated sites and ensure proper acknowledgement is obtained from the customer for goods received in order to ensure that goods are delivered to the right person in sound condition and at the correct site as agreed with the customer
- Collection of receivable: Ensure that all sales and outstanding amounts are collected and deposited with the finance department for all cash, cheque and credit customers in order to maintain control over receivable and minimize bad debts
- Inventory control: Monitor and control sample kits and stocks of customers which are in transit in order to comply with inventory policies of the company
- Formulate corporate offer letters and yearly contracts and any other required business correspondence
- Analyze sales trends, track unit sales, and generate gross margin reports. Generate monthly budgets and sales forecasts
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues
- Follow internal processes, policies and systems in order to maintain accurate records at each stage of the sales
- Bachelor’s degree from a related field
- Minimum 2 to 3 years’ experience in corporate sales field. Retail background is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills. Able to inspire confidence and build relationships
- Valid UAE Driving license is mandatory
- Persuasive nature and must be result oriented
- Ability to work under deadlines & pressures in a multi-tasked and fast-paced environment
- Must be detail oriented, highly organized and possess knowledge about UAE market
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills. Good Command of English is a must and Arabic would be an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office applications required
- Other competencies include mediating & negotiating, ethics & Integrity.
About the Company
Godiva is broadly recognized as the worldwide leader in super premium chocolates with over 600 retail stores, 40,000 points of sale and over 800 travel retail points in more than 100 countries. Godiva chocolates are known for their unique recipes of rich chocolate and fillings, delivering unparalleled quality. Godiva's commitment to excellence is apparent in its Gold Ballotin Collection and seasonal packaging, which have earned Godiva a global reputation for design excellence.
Godiva today manufactures and markets a broad portfolio of indulgent products all bearing the Godiva name. In an effort to build the year around relevance of the brand, Godiva has taken meaningful and successful steps to broaden its portfolio beyond chocolate gifting into the high growth, self-treat/consumption and home entertainment/sharing segments of the marketplace across the globe.
Godiva products are manufactured at company-owned facilities in Brussels, Belgium and Reading, Pennsylvania. The company has approximately 5,000 employees around the world.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Manager - Apartments (Residences)