Corporate Sales Assistant - Events & Retail Company - Own Visa
British Company With An Expanding Office In Dubai
Job description / Role
Corporate Sales Assistant - Events & Retail Company in Tecom - Must Have Own Visa
Our client is an expanding online marketplace with many favourite brands available for sale. They run very popular family market events across Dubai.
We are looking for a positive, bright and passionate person to join the team as a Brand Corporate Sales & Events Assistant.
It is a very fast paced role where you will be busy, so being organized, professional dynamic, with great people skills is essential. Strong online & computer skills and a positive, happy, results focused and fun attitude will be essential. We are looking for a pro-active team player happy to find things to do to enhance the brand using your own initiative in line with the company’s vision.
• Act as the go to person for brands
• Help people with any online issues in order to improve their Web store
• Approving products online once uploaded by the brand
• Speaking to brands on the phone to answer questions and get them signed up
• Be the point of contact for the brands
• Spreadsheet management system for brand status
• Browse current and growing brands to help always improve the brand mix
• Aware of new trends/ new popular brands who we should bring on board
• Spreadsheet management system for potential leads
• Help with photoshoots
• Product shoot edits
• Styling flat lay shoots to combine brands and products across the site
• Booking in brands for market schedule events
• Choosing the best brands to match the theme/ venue and balance the right mix of brands/ types of products
• Setting up the venue for the markets and welcoming brands as they arrive to get them settled
• Building face to face relationships with the brands during the event to grow a strong and happy community
• Event decoration and theme
• Creating collections from brand products to support and enhance all brands for customers
• E-newsletters and regular amazing communications to shoppers
• Aware of local events/ calendar dates and planning time lines
• Enhancing the website and increasing sales by running the home page and feature pages with constant updates and refreshes
• Ensuring the right brand mix in posts
• Choosing images to use in line with the brand & our brand
• Sourcing new and exciting brands to connect with
Must have own visa.
Salary: 3-4,000 AED per month salary package (depending on experience)
Bonus up to 5,000 AED based on results of online & markets
Contract Period: Immediate start date
2 year renewable contract with family sponsored visa
Working Hours: 9am – 5pm Sunday to Thursday
Weekend markets will be happening during peak months (ie Nov & Dec). Organising the market event on the day will be required, with a day taken as off during the week to balance the days during these times for Fridays & Saturdays.
About the Company
British Company with an expanding office in Dubai.