Job description / Role
• Lead generation through websites and exhibitions.
• Consistently making cold calls to clients.
• Using scripts to provide information about product’s features, prices etc. and present their benefits.
• Ask relevant questions to understand the client’s requirements.
• Record the client’s details accurately in the system after it has been qualified
• Provide product knowledge and awareness to serve corporate clients with better Forex solutions.
• Achieving sales targets set by the management on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
AED 4,000 to 4,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Airticket, Medical Insurance
• To provide quality leads which has to be qualified and passed on to the corporate sales team in order for them to be converted to potential new clients.
• This position requires a proactive personality that thinks out of the box to find quality leads from multiple sources.
Nature and length of previous experience:
• 1 year experience in sales
• Telephonic Sales Experience
• Lead Sourcing
• Pipeline Management
• Objection Handling
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Well Spoken
• Target Oriented
• Age Range: 25 - 35
• Gender Preference: any
• Nationality Preference: Indian, Pakistani, Sri Lankan, Jordanian, Lebanese
• Language Fluency: English, Hindi, Arabic is a bonus
• Current Location: UAE
About the Company
We are a dynamic, growing business which recognises that only by focusing on understanding our clients’ business and the markets they operate in can we develop an approach that is right for them.
Delma Exchange executed $2billion worth of trades in 2014.
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Ziad Galadari Group
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG
Al Boom Marine