Job description / Role
SALARY: AED 6,000
• Acquiring new corporate customers by market research and identifying sales opportunity
• Meeting clients and making presentations for the customers to showcase the company’s profile and products
• Obtain a clear understanding of the customers’ businesses and requirements
• Maintaining Relationship with all potential and existing clients with regular visits and meetings
• Data reporting to management and gathering market intelligence on market trends in the industry
• Providing quotations and preparation of contracts for client acquisition
• Sending promotional adverts to the corporate customers on a regular basis
• Input new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database
• Work with the appropriate team members to establish necessary strategic sales approaches
• Understands the overall market - competitors' strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
• Solicits group, transient and/or banquet business through action plan preparation and execution
• Independently responsible for achievement of objectives, as outlined in the action plans
• Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
AED 5,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Salary: up to AED 6,000
• Minimum 2 years as a corporate sales executive with a catering company or hotel working with the catering division
• Must be fluent in English
• Excellent negotiating skills
• Strong communication skills
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.