Job description / Role
We are looking for our Corporate Sales Manager. If you have previous experience in a similar role within upscale hotel environment and would like to become a part of an exciting and dynamic team that gives you opportunities to grow then we would like to hear from you.
Applicant should be a UAE resident or on a visit visa.
The Main Purpose Of Sales Manager Role
• To achieve revenue objectives in the corporate segment, with key focus being on managing the list of existing accounts and pro-actively hunting for new accounts, in order to maximize customer satisfaction and overall profitability of the Hotel.
The Ideal Sales Manager Must Have
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Local Market and a proven track record within the segment in a similar role gained in 4* or 5* hotels. Ideally Bur Dubai market
• Experience of being in charge of existing accounts and revenue targets
• University degree in Tourism, Marketing or similar
• Fluent in English- Strong communication skills to confidently communicate at all organizational levels
• Ability to drive sales pro-actively and independently in this segment
• Knowledge of MS Office (high level PowerPoint, Excel, Word), and Opera
Level of Education Bachelor / Licence
• Areas of study Hospitality
• 3 to 5 years
Optional languages Hindi
• Arabic (Fluent)
Essential and optional requirements
• Power Point
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.