Job description / Role
Do you have a passion for excellence? We are looking for a passionate and competitive Assistant Sales Manager to join our sales team and will manage the corporate segment.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings.
- Assists with managing and developing relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Participates in sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc. with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
- Supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
- Identifies new business to achieve personal and location revenue goals.
- Understands the overall market - competitors' strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
- Assists in closing the best opportunities for the location based on market conditions and location needs.
- Supports the company's service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Executes and supports the hotel's customer service standards.
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
Your experience and skills include:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major with at least 5 years of experience in the sales and marketing in a 5-star luxury hotels.
- Knowledge of local market and with hospitality background.
- Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
- Excellent selling capabilities and the ability and desire to coach selling techniques to Team Members
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- English proficiency is a must. French and Arabic is a plus
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.