Job description / Role
Corporate Sales Manager - Maison 21G
Sales Business Development Manager (B2B)
Who we are
We are a MAISON , the first collaborative perfumery house for the luxury-edgy generation, who want to stand out from everyday scents with sustainable and clean ingredients. We believe each and every one of us deserves to create their own unique scent. We aim to propose the same bespoke service to any brand who want to enhance their customer journey with unique poly-sensorial experiences and scented products.
Did you know we remember 35% of what we smell and only 5% of what we see? Our emotions are generated via our sense of smell and a signature scent can project a lasting impression while creating a memorable customer experience. Smell is used in branding because it increases customer recognition. We create also amazing corporate team-building experiences for employees and customers like no other company.
Maison 21G is opening the doors of Scent Design to any brand, small or big, forging a competitive edge via game-changing identities. We are looking to strengthen our B2B organization in the middle east and speed up the growth of our unique business model by adding the best talent to our team.
What you will be doing
We are looking for a Business Development Sales Manager to develop our unique B2B business in the Middle East. You will have senior expertise in B2B sales, be an active listener, be passionate by perfumery and have a compelling sales personality.
- Be the primary point of contact for potential customers, representing all our bespoke scent services and offer (scent design for brands, team building with our workshops, corporate bespoke scented gifts, hotel scent design and ancillaries, wedding gifts...)
- Develop business with our current customers in the middle east
- Prospect, identify clients, suggest them suitable Maison 21G scented products and services
- Develop with our Maison 21G headquarters bespoke offers for customers (we can develop any bespoke offer from scratch).
- Take care of direct leads generated by our website, our CRM, word to month or LinkedIn outbound
- Manage pricing, sales & project development
- Build a network in the banking, insurance, hotel, tech, luxury, spirit industries, events companies, and wedding planners, to generate interest for scent design, corporate scented gifts or team building around scents.
- You will work closely with internal & external stakeholders to gather insights, analyse and identify business opportunities for them to strengthen their brand and generate additional sales
- Conduct proactive digital CRM to generate leads, visit and present to new clients our scent design, bespoke scented products offer and services
- Coordinate and facilitate effective internal and external communications to drive business growth within Chalhoub B2B Group
- Communicate with our social media team to increase Maison visibility on your B2B deals and activations
- Participate in marketing brief with headquarters to understand new products coming at Maison21G
- Update and submit reports to Business Development Director on monthly sales results and prospection
What you'll need to succeed
- Diploma or bachelor's degree in Sales or Business Administration or marketing
- Commercial acumen, ideally coming from a FMCG, Beauty and/ or Luxury background
- Strong CRM, MS Excel, Word and Power Point skills
- Proven experience in handling mostly B2B clients/corporate sales
- At least 5 years or more in a similar commercial role managing different accounts/or brands
- Knowledge & exposure of the region - middle east
- Positive, can-do 'hands-on' mentality
- Be persuasive and can drive growth conversations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.