Job description / Role
Corporate Sales Manager up to 13k Aed for a Luxury Golf Club in Dubai
• Manage all corporate accounts to leverage up sell
• Solicits group, transient and/or banquet business through action plan preparation and execution
• Independently responsible for achievement of objectives, as outlined in the action plans
• Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings
• Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
• POSITION: CORPORATE SALES MANAGER
• SALARY: up to 13,000 AED all-inclusive, depending on experience and qualifications plus benefits
• HIRING COMPANY: Luxurious Golf Club
• WORK LOCATION: Dubai, UAE
• AVAILABILITY: Can join immediately (max 1-month)
• EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent
• Open to ANY nationality
• Male or Female, below 35 years old
• Bachelor’s Degree or relevant course
• Minimum 5 years of hotel sales, covering B2B corporate sales within UAE
• Leisure and hospitality experience is an advantage
• Understands the overall market - competitors' strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
• Knowledge of CRM systems – salesforce is an advantage
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.