Job description / Role
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for Corporate Sales for the hotel.
• Clear understanding of the hotels business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals.
• Update action plans and financial objectives quarterly.
• Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
• Represent Hotels in various events and exhibition.
• Implements all sales action plans related to my market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
• Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients.
• Able to provide Quick and timely responses, immediate communication to the properties, develop professional long term business relationships.
• Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
• Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
• Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g. Generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
• Able to supports hotels service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
• Work closely with Revenue Manager to ensure proposed rate negotiations meet the financial needs of the hotels.
• Develop strong relationships with on property front office team to ensure working in unity and always striving to achieve the same goals.
• Accompany sales team on sales calls to potential clients to assist in development of the account and to access the effectiveness and sales skills of the sales person.
• Assess additional training needs based on data gathered and interaction with sales team from property visits.
• Attending all department and hotel meetings as necessary.
• Targeting key accounts potential for the company.
• Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings.
• Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
• Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
• Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
• Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients.
• Closely following up on all business leads within a 24 hour response time line to clients.
• Other duties as assigned by Director or sales or the management.
AED 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical Insurance + Annual air ticket allowance +Incentives
• An ideal candidate must have extensive Corporate Sales experience in the hotel industry, preferably from the Deira area in Dubai.
• Must have a bachelors degree.
• Pleasing personality and posses excellent negotiation skills.
About the Company
A leading group in UAE.