Job description / Role
We are currently looking for a qualified company secretary or paralegal interested in a corporate services career. This is an assistant role and is most suitable for candidates with less than 5 years of experience. the Corporate Services Assistant will be responsible for the review of business as assigned by their supervisor or other senior members of the Corporate Services team, the administration of companies and partnerships in accordance with Company policy and such other responsibilities as Senior Management shall from time to time determine. The work involves, but is not limited to:
• To deal with day to day correspondence and administrative matters from attorneys, clients and external service providers relating to the assigned portfolio of companies and partnerships originating responses and updating and providing registers and documents as required
• To prepare and file corporate documents with government agencies
• To interpret board and shareholder resolutions and agreements and update the corporate records accordingly
• To maintain internal databases and systems including ViewPoint
• To conduct due diligence in respect of new directors, shareholders and related third parties in liaison with the Compliance Department
• To review all invoices in relation to the Portfolio and liaise with the client regarding payment of the same
• To deal with all administrative aspects of closing an entity within the Portfolio, including requesting final invoices, updating ViewPoint, and liaising with the client and Attorney as appropriate
• Such other tasks as Senior Management or the Director of Corporate Services may request from time to time.
• The individual must hold a company secretary or paralegal qualification with only 1 - 3 years corporate administration experience required.
• Fluent, business level, written and spoken English communication skills
• A professional services employment background in a legal environment
• Advanced Microsoft Office (formatting, track changes, mail merge) Excel (pivot tables and formulas) and Powerpoint
• Individual must be professional
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• The ability to operate with strictest of confidentiality
• Strong administrative skills and the ability to multi-task
• Reliability essential
• Fast paced approach
• Ability to work in a team
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to meet strict deadlines and operate on their own initiative.
• Must be available in Dubai within 1 month
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|