Job description / Role
This role will be to provide variety of corporate tax advisory and compliance services to clients. Your primary responsibility will be corporate tax advisory and compliance. Your responsibilities include:
- Working with the Corporate ta client operating in the UAE or globally from both an advisory and compliance perspective.
- Building relationships with a wide range of clients and working with senior colleagues to deliver corporate tax services, including corporate tax advisory and tax compliance to achieve the best corporate tax practices.
- Be able to deliver and manage moderate to complex corporate tax projects that include delivery high performance on advisory, compliance, litigation or similar. Knowledge of the BEPS initiatives and the latest international tax developments will be an advantage.
- A thorough understanding of the Corporate Tax rules and keeping abreast of the constant evolving legislative changes in the UAE.
- Supporting manager/senior manager in proactive targeting and through referral to ensure business development target of the department and firm is met.
- Support manager/senior manager in driving business development to identify opportunities, both independently and across other lines of services, to have conversations and win work with new and existing clients.
- Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria.
- Support manager/senior manager in drafting proposals, responding to RFPs, emails, memorandums, PPTs etc.
- Support manager/senior manager for performing conflict checks or any inbound leads and support team to mitigate the conflict if any by the guidance provided as per IESBA.
- Should have minimum of 3+ years of experience in a large accounting firm having multi-jurisdictional presence.
- ACA, ACCA, CTA, ADIT or equivalent professional qualification along with basic graduation in accounting.
- Knowledge of UAE VAT, ESR, Transfer Pricing, BEPS 2.0 and CbCR is an advantage.
- Excellent verbal, business writing and excel skills.
- Strong analytical skills and a flexible approach to work with combination of clients.
- Basic knowledge of transfer pricing concepts and associated service offerings
- Intermediate knowledge of legal / regulatory requirements in the UAE such as licensing requirements, permissible operations in the free zones.
About the Company
BDO UAE is the Member Firm of BDO International with 64,300 people working out of over 1,400 offices worldwide.
At BDO UAE, we specialise in helping businesses, whether start-ups or multinationals, to achieve their goals. Through our own professional expertise and by working directly with organisations, we've developed a robust understanding of the factors that govern business growth. Our objective is to use this to help our clients maximise their potential.
We have a partner-led approach, which delivers the highest quality of service by using short, functional chains of communications to aid decision-making. Clients benefit from our fresh thinking, constructive challenge and practical understanding of the issues they face. Developing strong, personal relationships with our clients is at the forefront of our service approach at BDO UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Accountant and Auditor
XB4 - CPAs & Advisors
A Professional Public Accounting, Audit, Tax, And Advisory Firm