Job description / Role
- Develop, Manage and execute brand building requirements/ programs across Madi international work field as per set strategy & client expectation.
- Manage all brand communications & negotiations with international & local suppliers.
- 80% of the work scope is on supporting sales achievements.
- Full brands management (Unlimited number of brands as per companies requirement)
- Monitoring stock level of the brands, and identify product movement, excess stock and ensure that the set plans by supply chain is executed accordingly.
- 360 degree brand management
- Ensure the brand registration of all SKUs in all countries through the regulatory affairs specialist
- Develop, manage and execute brand business plan based on brand strategy and positioning.
- Develop, manage and execute strategic trade marketing plans and ensure on time implementation
- Develop, manage and execute marketing Activity, communication, media & PR plans and ensure on time implementation.
- Ensuring the brands data is correct and updated on the system
- Ensure proper communication of all plans with respective people within the company such as sales teams and principles
- Ensure regular and on timely principle update on brand executional plans
- Set guidelines and standards of execution considering quality / time and importance as per set deadlines.
- Conduct market research studies which covers all business related aspects such as market dynamics, competitive analysis, price collections, client’s satisfaction, industry best practices, etc…
- Conduct regular market visits as to better understand the industry , best practices, and maintain proper inbound / outbound marketing, by visiting every country on monthly or every two months and spending one full day in the market
- E-mail access at all times
- Regularly monitor and report international as well as local market trends to identify opportunities and potential portfolio expansion
- Source new brands / product portfolio based on market feedback and opportunities
- Develop, manage and execute private label brands identity (design / layout / packaging / internal and external communication materials, growth plans, etc…)
- Ensure responsible testing and brand evaluation specially for new line or brands
- Plan, manage and execute trainings, seminars and workshops whether internally or externally.
- Plan, manage and execute events and exhibitions as per company requirement
- Conduct regular inventory analysis, identify product movement, excess stock and set plans accordingly
- Maintain cost efficiency at all times while not compromising on quality / deadlines / collaboration with third party & not to exceed approved budget.
- Apply for annual leave as per the company convenient duration and depending on business needs.
- Handle other colleagues’ brands portfolio in case of their annual leave vacation or any other leave.
- Travel to any country as per company requirement to meet required purpose of the business trip.
About the Company
We laid the foundation of Madi International in the year 1991, and for over 29 years, we have been on a mission to transform & elevate the beauty space. We started our business in Dubai and today, we are successfully operating in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain & Lebanon.
We aim to continue working & partnering with the most reputable local and international beauty brands and deliver the best services in the premium professional health & beauty industry. When it comes to beauty, we want to be the partners that you can trust for your hair, skin and wellness.
The idea of beauty is always shifting! We are doing our bit to make it more inclusive and more diverse. We hope to redefine the conventional beauty standards and help everyone feel beautiful, inside and out.
Brand Specialist - Kevin Murphy
Corporate Brand Officer
Right Calibre Executive Search
Corporate Product Development Officer