Job description / Role
Purpose Of Position:
• To deliver focused, professional, interactive training, which enables delegates to transfer their learning to the workplace
• To carry out Pre-Course Diagnostic work as per the company standards
• To update and prepare high quality training materials in line with Spearhead Corporate Training Standards
• To complete Post-Course paperwork and Post-Training reports in line with Corporate Training Standards
Top Quality Trainer Required
• You must be a highly talented, training professional, with experience of delivering Finance / Project Management courses.
• If you are able to deliver additional courses in two, or more, of the following areas: Management & Leadership, Sales & Marketing, HR Management & Training, Customer Service, Personal Development, Business Writing Skills, Microsoft Office, this would be an additional advantage.
• The company is looking for a minimum commitment of 10 training days per month, with a maximum of 12 – 14 training days per month, for a full-time Trainer.
Please Note: Spearhead Training does not hire, or use, freelance Trainers.
Desired Skills & Experience
The key qualities we seek are:
• Excellent Communication Skills
• ‘Customer Focused’ Outlook
• First-Rate Subject Knowledge
• Excellent Planning And Organizing Skills
• Aptitude To Communicate In A Dynamic And Positive Manner In The Training Room
• Experience in delivering ‘Online Courses’ through Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Etc., is an advantage.
• Minimum education level: Relevant Degree (Fully Attested)
• You must be currently located in the UAE (Preferably Dubai), and hold a valid UAE driving licence, with your own car.
About the Company
Spearhead Gulf's first regional Middle East office opened in Dubai at the end of 1997. Since then the company has established a strong reputation for delivering training of the highest quality, comparable to, and (because of local market knowledge and local case studies) often exceeding, that found anywhere in Europe, the U.S.A., and the rest of the world.
In January 2001, as part of its expansion programme, the company opened an office in Abu Dhabi. This office has expanded rapidly and become the training provider of choice for a number of companies in the U.A.E. capital.
In September 2001, the company entered the Qatari market and has expanded its operations there year by year, with many leading Qatari companies using Spearhead's services. In 2007 the company opened a larger office in Qatar, and now offers public courses in Doha.
Regional Learning and Development Manager
Learning and Organizational Development Manager
|Abu Dhabi||20 May|
Learning & Development Coordinator
Irwin & Dow
HR & Recruitment Administrator/Manager