Job description / Role
Our client is a large international holding company who are looking to recruit a corporate treasurer - who ideally has experience or a background of working in a Private Equity backed enterprise and/ or the Oil and Gas sector.
Our client is a global Oil and Gas business and is a Private Equity backed.
* The role provides an opportunity to join a group of companies (hold-co role) in the oil and gas services sector.
* The role is that of a corporate treasurer and primarily manages the funding aspect of the business on a global scale.
* The primary responsibility is to enable efficient utilisation of funds across the Group with a focus on banking relationships, primarily in London and the Middle East.
Relocation, exposure, tax-free compensation
The ideal candidate will
* Have 10-15 years of relevant experience with bulk of their experience in a corporate treasury role where they will have directly managed relationships with banks (external) and also internal treasury; it is highly preferable that the candidate's core experience is in treasury and treasury is not an additional responsibility to financial controls / business partnering/ FP&A
* Will have a network of Bankers in the UK and Middle East; this is not an FX trading role
* As an industry, Oil and Gas is preferred; a Private Equity backed business (O&G / non-O&G) is equally advantageous; following these, the candidate can be from any sector in an EMEA role
* A strong Bachelor's Degree is a must, and a treasury related qualification/ Masters/ MBA is advantageous
* Already be in Dubai or be willing and able to relocate to Dubai - the client will facilitate relocation related costs
* Excellent communication skills - written and spoken, in English, are required
* Exceptional stakeholder management - internal and external
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.