Job description / Role
• Take a brief to grasp production team/ brand manager’s needs and specifications
• Create rough and final cuts
• Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
• Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
• Sets a good example regarding punctuality, hygiene, attendance and attitude;
• Performs other duties in line with scope of work and as assigned by the direct manager.
• Respects all of the company’s internal rules, policies and procedures;
AED 5,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 0-2 Years of experience, Knowledge of After effects is a plus.
• Candidate should be able to Record footage, interviews, readymade videos to a finished project that matches respected brands and the company vision.
• Ultimately, as a cinematic and video editor, you should be able to bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story.
About the Company
We laid the foundation of Madi International in the year 1991, and for over 29 years, we have been on a mission to transform & elevate the beauty space. We started our business in Dubai and today, we are successfully operating in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain & Lebanon.
We aim to continue working & partnering with the most reputable local and international beauty brands and deliver the best services in the premium professional health & beauty industry. When it comes to beauty, we want to be the partners that you can trust for your hair, skin and wellness.
The idea of beauty is always shifting! We are doing our bit to make it more inclusive and more diverse. We hope to redefine the conventional beauty standards and help everyone feel beautiful, inside and out.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Videographer & Editor
Graphic Design & Social Media Executive
Graphic Designer and Content Editor
V Realty Real Estate Brokerage LLC
Video Editor I
First Gulf Company (FGC)