Job description / Role
A Correspondence Specialist is the main channel of communication between company and its customers/suppliers, upholding company`s external relations and integrity.
Below is a brief specification as follows:
- Respond email inquiries in timely and professional manner;
- Provide high level customer service to ensure continuous relations with customers and suppliers.
- Take due diligence and ensure that correspondence to the subject matter and no private information is being disclosed
- Handle multiple incoming and outgoing emails and to forward it to the correct recipients
- Respond to internal and external requests through email and sending it to the right correspondence.
- Preparing quotation and pricing list for potential customers/suppliers
- Monitor the team's deliverables and maintain daily, weekly and monthly reporting to the upper management
AED 10,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- A Bachelor's Degree or College Degree holder
- Must have polite but strong communication skills, to guarantee that correspondence attends company conveniences;
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and handling the drafting of multiple correspondence at the same time.
- Has a good eye with details in all email transactions
- Proficient with all MS Office applications like Excel and Outlook
About the Company
A leading packaging services company in the UAE.
Executive Assistant to Managing Director
HR Source Consulting
Office Administrator (Female)
Leading Technical Consulting Company in UAE
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Admin cum Project Coordinator
RTC-1 Employment Services