Job description / Role
Cosmetic Patient Coordinator - Urgent - Dubai
A leading cosmetic facility in Dubai is looking for a Patient Coordinator with experience in a Cosmetic Clinic (Plastic Surgery, Hair Transplant, Dermatology) to join their team on a full-time basis. The candidate must have experience in the UAE.
- Greeting and consulting patients interested in Hair Transplant procedures
- Collaborating with the Specialist and Technicians to ensure full patient satisfaction
- Keeping up to date with all Hair Transplant procedures and techniques offered in the clinic
- Ensuring the highest customer satisfaction by carefully explaining the procedures, following-up, and consulting
- Ability to sell the offered hair-transplant services to new and existing patients.
- 10,000 to 14,000 AED per month, depending on experience
- Paid visa and health insurance
- Must be Female
- Must be Arabic Speaker
- Must have sales talent and experience
- Must have experience in a plastic surgery clinic, preferably with Hair Transplant
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Arabic highly preferred
The ideal candidate is a people person, a team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and expand one's horizons.
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies