Job description / Role
Our client, a well-known cosmetic surgery center located in Dubai, is urgently looking for a Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon. In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Perform invasive surgeries to correct physical deformities in patients
• Administer non-surgical treatment to enhance outward beauty
• Synthesize skin grafts from integra or obtain them from recipient/donor
• Carry out pediatric plastic surgery to treat congenital defects such as cleft palate and polydactyly in children
• Perform microsurgery to transfer tissues to reconstruction sites (head/hand) where they are missing
• Examine and diagnose patients to identify an abnormality and determine suitable course of treatment
• Ensure compliance with establishing surgical techniques during plastic surgery
• Direct and coordinate the activities of nurses, assistants and residents
• Examine operating room and medical instruments to ensure they are clean and sterile
• Confer with other plastic surgeons and medical professionals to exchange ideas
• Use photographs and verbal descriptions to identify patients’ visual expectations and set a reference point
• Inject patients with botox to reduce muscle activity and temporarily lessen appearance of facial wrinkles
• Educate patients on the risks associated with a procedure as well as proffer recommendations on post-operative requirements
• Follow up on patients after surgery to track their healing process and personal adjustment to treatment
• Install prosthetic devices on patients to allow for restoration of appearance.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Must have completed 4-year doctorate degree in medicine or osteopathy.
• Required to complete a 5-year residency program, then a 2-year fellowship program for a specialty in plastic surgery.
• Home country license should be valid and should be eligible to work in Dubai; and if with other UAE medical license, it should be transferrable
• Must have worked in the UAE for at least 2 years
• Should be able to operate a range of equipment and tools to perform cosmetic surgery
• Able to carry out delicate processes to give patients their desired appearance
• Able to perform surgical and non-surgical procedures to meet the physical requirements of patients
Operational hours of the center are from 9AM to 9PM, Saturday through Thursday. There will be 2 shifts in a day.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.