Job description / Role
• Creating procedures and policies that ensure timely payments while maintaining a high level of customer retention
• Reconciling complex accounts
• Monitoring debtor balances to ensure a reduction in debtors
• Ensuring credit and collection policies and procedures are followed
• Preparing statements and reports for the company accountant.
• Processing invoices.
• Liaising with customers, as well as internal personnel teams
• Responding to client inquiries.
AED 2,500 to 3,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or commerce, finance, accounting, or mathematics.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Good business acumen for problem solving
• Competency with large ERP systems
• Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise a demanding workload
• Fair understanding of loans, payment plans, and interest rates.
• Proficient in Accounting and Office software.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to deal with problematic clients.
About the Company
SWISSBORING OVERSEAS PILING CORPORATION LTD. was incorporated in Switzerland in 1952 and established its Arabian Gulf Office, in Dubai, in 1973. lt has since applied the specialized expertise on about 5000 soil investigation, underpinning and grouting projects and over 1300 piling/shoring projects in the United Arab Emirates, Qatar and Sultanate of Oman. Swissboring Gulf has extended its activity also to East Africa.
Swissboring became one of the Trevi Group companies in 1999 and does beneflt from additional expertise and performance of this worldwide soil engineering operating growing Group.