Job description / Role
Responsibilities & Duties
• Overall responsibility for food cost monitoring and ensure it will remain within the predefines standards.
• Put controls on inventories movements.
• Control over unit’s wastage.
• Conduct monthly physical stock count.
• Coordinate with the purchase department to fix the blanket agreements/ price negotiation for key/ preferred suppliers.
• Conduct menu engineering for all menu items based on sales and profitability.
• Recipe costing.
• Costing for outside catering, events and outside normal business items.
• Update all inventory with the current market prices.
• Spot checks to avoid theft and pilferage at all business locations.
• Keep the system updated all the time.
• Monitor variances and report exceptional variances as per management requirements.
• Other adhoc reporting – inter & intra departments.
• Performing sensitive analysis and cost vs. benefit analysis.
• Setting costing and suggesting pricing based on benchmarks for new assignments.
• Coordinate with other department and provide valuable information and feedback.
• Provide operational training to system users.
• Frequent system improvements and process re-engineering activities.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field required.
• 6+ years’ experience in general accounting or cost accounting.
• General familiarity with the Holding company.
• Experience in a manufacturing warehouse or facility a plus.
About the Company
Binghatti Holding is an international investment holding company headquartered in Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC). The company focuses on high-growth potential projects in the real estate, hospitality, education, industrial, construction and FMCG sectors. Empowered by mercantile experience since 1875, the brand seeks to redefine the norms of the region by delivering reasonably priced high quality products in a timely manner.
Binghatti Developers, the real estate development branch of Binghatti Holding operates throughout the UAE with a value of more than AED 3 Billion and 30 projects, including the AED 1 Billion Swarovski Sparkle Towers in Dubai Marina. The company currently operates in several areas throughout Dubai including Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai Marina, Jumeirah Village Circle, Liwan, Dubai Land Residence Complex and Business Bay.
Binghatti Beverages, the beverage manufacturing arm of Binghatti Holding was established to provide world class beverages catering to the unique tastes of the GCC and MENA region. The company focuses on capitalizing on the region’s growing FMCG industry by commercializing the traditional juice flavors ethnic to the Middle East. The company recently invested more than AED 250 Million in a Kizad, Abu Dhabi production facility equipped with state of the art Tetra Pak filling and packaging lines. The facility sits on a plot of more than 1 million square feet and currently produces the Binghatti Beverages’ signature brand, Raubi of London.
Binghatti Hospitality intends to provide world class Hospitality Management services throughout the GCC and MENA region. The company’s primary concentrations include Food & Beverage, Hoteliering, Art Curation, Facilities Management, Sales, Marketing & ecommerce, Finance, Revenue Management, Purchasing, Human Resources, and Information Technology services related to the Hospitality Industry. The company is primarily known for their CUPAGAHWA and Aghatti café and restaurant brands in the UAE.
Binghatti Industries envisages the establishment of a technologically advanced, environmentally friendly, and sustainable smart aluminum production facility capable of producing up to 10,000 tons of aluminium frames and profiles per year. The intricate process involves the latest technology in aluminium manufacturing and processing machinery to ensure the highest environmental standards of production. The facility will also feature a state of the art joinery equipped with modern technology to produce fire resistant doors and wooden decor products.
Granada Europe Construction (GEC) is an international construction company with ‘first class unlimited’ rating. Headquartered in Dubai, GEC’s main line is principal contracting involving high-rise buildings, large purpose-built complexes, and infrastructure execution. In recent years, GEC has also moved into the niche of executing exquisite and extravagant projects for internationally renowned VIP clients.
Senior Accountant - Receivable and Payable Accounts Experience
De Rigo Vision Middle East FZCO
Accounts & Finance Executive
A Leading Company In The UAE
Accounts Receivable - Team Leader