Job description / Role
Primarily responsible for calculating costs of food and beverage items .
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Knowledge of inventory management, stores management, procurement and internal controls
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyse accounting data and provide financial reports to management
- Highly organised and capable of managing several tasks at one time
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the company's policies and applicable local laws
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings
- Working knowledge of modern office methods, procedures, and equipment
- Proficient knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Maintain courteous and friendly atmosphere and good working relationships with all colleagues
- Act as a department team member and involve in projecting a good personal, department and company image
- Makes conscious decisions; implement and monitor it
- Manages time and resources effectively
- Has drive and determination to succeed
- Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance at all times
- Should have a complete understanding of the hotel's employee handbook and adhere to the regulations contained therein
- Liaise with Owning Company and Operating Company Auditors
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience in a similar leadership role is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than a world leader. We are more than 280,000 hoteliers with a purposeful and heartfelt mission: to make every guest Feel Welcome in our 4,700 addresses and on our digital platforms. We are committed to a culture and guided by our values that make our talent Feel Valued. We want them to express their passions every day and realize their full potential through exemplary professional development and growth opportunities, enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.