Job description / Role
About the Client:
The hiring company is a group of companies handling diversified brands under retail industry.
Engaged in general trading, hospitality, fashion, real estate, watches and jewelry, construction, media and advertising.
• Control the Food & Beverage Cost of the outlets in terms of wastage, pilferage and efficiency
• Conduct F&B analysis and coordinate with all the relevant parties
• Update and maintain receipts into the systems (FMC) and handle the POS system by checking and verifying discounts, complimentary sales, all the settlements done, updating correct selling prices, and Tallying all end of shift reports
• Ensure that every material is issued out from the store with approval from the respective department head
• Sort out issues by coordinating with the Restaurant Management and Finance
• Participate in stock taking, conduct spot checks on the receiving department and all F&B outlets
• Prepare the daily and monthly cost report department in relation to cost of sales
• Reviewing suppliers and approvals of new ones, based on cost and quality
• Provide trainings and handle other task when required
• Male, 40 years old and below
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or any relevant field
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the same role, with strong background hospitality industry
• Able to generate budgets and reports
• Must be energetic and can handle pressure
• Outstanding communication skills
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.