Job description / Role
We are currently looking for Cost Controller to join the opening tribe of 25hours Dubai One Central.
COME AS YOU ARE AND SHARE YOUR TALENT!
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- You'll provide costing, control, administration support in regards to food and beverage cost to F&B Department, supervise inventory control
- You'll provide the General Manager and the Food & Beverage Department Heads with cost of sales information needed to control costs.
- You'll establish and administer sound food and beverage cost control systems and procedures within his assigned hotel to ensure that food and beverage profits are maximised, consistent with high standards of quality and service.
- You'll take initiative to see that food and beverage control procedures are adhered to and where necessary enlist the assistance of the Hotel Controller and/or General Manager to ensure compliance.
- You'll monitor activities relating to food and beverage cost controls of the hotel.
- You'll check daily quotation sheets prices with invoiced prices.
- You'll verify the accuracy of the entries, extensions and totals of the Receiving Clerk's Daily Report and that all items received, with or without invoice, had been properly recorded thereon.
- You'll verify that Notice of Error Correction and Goods Received without Invoice forms have been prepared where appropriate.
- You'll perform spot check merchandise received daily to determine that it conforms to specifications as to weight, trim, and count and that it has been properly invoiced. To review any deficiencies with Receiving Clerk to ascertain why sub-standard merchandise was accepted. If not resolved, report problem to the Controller
- You'll monitor beverage issue procedures to make certain that bar requisitions are handled according to cost control manual instructions.
Your experience and skills include:
- You've had several years of professional experience in accounting, ideally at a hotel or catering facility, and speak English fluently
- You'll bring exactitude, service orientation and team spirit to your job, so that you can give your colleagues optimal support in negotiating the maze of figures
- You can inspire colleagues, and you have good self-management skills
- You're a doer - and even if you do it wrong sometimes, you openly admit it
- You're not just bringing your abilities, but also your character
- You're computer literate and must have experience with Opera and Opera vision
- Service minded, with attention to quality
- A thorough and organized approach
Your team and working environment:
- Diverse, young and vibrant team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Accounts Payable Supervisor
Accounts Receivable Supervisor
Manpower Middle East
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.)
Addmind Hospitality Group