Job description / Role
• Ensuring all recipes and food production achieve the targeted yields through effective menu costing and Planning
• Ensure recipes are accurate in the system
• Co-ordinate with the production team to implement requisite controls, policies, and procedures.
• Suggest and recommend appropriate course of action for controlling all costs, including packaging costs, minimizing wastages,
• Daily monitor that cost is correctly calculated as per recipes. Thorough review of food & beverage costing.
• Calculate and monitor inventory variances based on the physical stock and system stock quantities.
• Ensure costing is correctly calculated and posted in system and monitor the food & beverage cost levels. Any deviations, example, price increases or high wastages should be immediately brought to the attention of the management
• Prepare and share daily reports to Corporate Finance Team with respect to F&B sales and costs.
• Degree in Accounts
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in food services and F&B cost control and menu management working in group of restaurants
• Strong analytical and financial skills
• Excellent Excel skills
About the Company
Sharing a culinary journey, one restaurant at a time
The AWJ Tradition of Service
Two decades of excellence is a hallmark of AWJ Investments.
A benchmark for the Group, inspired by the top management who boast an experience of over twenty years in the Middle Eastern Food & Beverage industry – managing restaurants, balancing flavors and preparing quality, authentic food.
Serving flavors from around the world with a dash of Levant spices, AWJ creates a range of home-favorite restaurants that still hold a flair for global tastes.