Job description / Role
• Ensure up-to-date costing all food & beverage items and keep up-to-date records of all Food & Beverage monthly expenses to ensure strict budgeting control
• Prepare daily food & beverage costs
• Maintain an up-to-date list of all cost/ prices, ensure that all the cost/price measures and advice on variations
• Participate in monthly departmental stock take activities
• Prepare monthly expenditure and monthly stocks balance reports
• Ensure daily stock-takes in Restaurant and give the required information to the F& B Manager
• Inform F&B Manager of all over-budget costs and discrepancies in procedures
• 2-5 years work experience as an F&B Controller
• Computer literate in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
• Working knowledge of Materials Control
• Highly responsible and reliable
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
About the Company
Louzan Fashion is a luxury Ladies Abaya and Sheila brand for the contemporary Arabian lady.
Crafted tailoring that is individual and elegant for everyday, formal and special occasions.
A considered collection of fabrics, stitching and finishes are combined together to deliver truly bespoke fashion that blends edgy styles with traditional cuts.
Starting with a single outlet in Al Ain during 2003, Louzan has now added to its name 16 more outlets spread over Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Muscat, Sohar, Salalah, Doha. The supply of innovative modern designs of Abayas and Sheilas are done at the manufacturing arm (88,000 sqft) of the Group in Al Ain Industrial Area. Other than supplying to the retail outlets the Group also exports to countries across the GCC and Egypt. The Group optimistically contributes to the blooming industry of Abaya and Sheila, and special care is being taken to synchronize the highly creative and experienced team to innovate new distinct designs in each and every product.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||27 Dec|