Job description / Role
You are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, performing a wide range of tasks to liaise closely with the Food & Beverage Department on various operational and cost related issues
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Prepare the costing for recipes and menus prepared by the Executive Chef and suggest the selling price
- Perform test checking on the receiving of goods at the hotel to ensure that the procedures are followed correctly
- Prepare daily flash report of food costs and verify daily outlet void control sheets
- Verify and control complimentary bar order forms
- Randomly test the inventory of outlets by reconciling the opening stock with the closing stock, taking account of store issues and sales
Your experience and skills include:
- Should have min. 2 years experience in similar capacity for 5 Star Hotel in UAE
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work in a busy work schedule.
- Should have eye to detail in order to add value to continuous improvement of the department processes and procedures.
Your team and working environment:
- Fun-loving, Vibrant & Passionate to learn & grow with us!
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.