Viva HR Consultants
Job description / Role
- Develop and maintain cost tracking and reporting systems.
- Analyze and control costs related to production, procurement, and logistics.
- Monitor and report on budget variances.
- Forecast future costs and budget requirements.
- Collaborate with relevant departments to identify and implement cost savings measures.
- Prepare regular cost reports for management review.
- Conduct cost audits and recommend improvements.
- Support budget preparation and control processes.
AED 10,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related field.
- Proven experience as a cost controller or similar role.
- Knowledge of cost accounting principles and financial analysis techniques.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Proficient in Excel, financial analysis software, and Oracle ERP.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Note: The responsibilities and requirements listed above may be modified to fit the needs of the specific organization.
About the Company
Viva HR Consultants is a fast-growing service provider in the field of Human Resources and Recruitment Outsourcing. Located in Dubai, we provide a wide array of HR Services for businesses and individuals across the world.
We specialize in turning first assignments into successful long-lasting business partnerships. Our vision is to deliver quality products and services to clients across the globe. We take pride in our core values of Integrity and Confidentiality. We are a very customer-centric organization and our entire team works very hard to achieve our primary goal of "Customer Delight" which results in our customers and clients coming back to us for more. We also strongly believe in building long-term mutually beneficial business relationships. We never promise what we cannot deliver and we never compromise on quality.
Middle East Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services