Job description / Role
• Review of all LPO’s for further verification in all terms, to make sure that the same is processed as per policy; this includes the review and verification of the criteria used to select a certain supplier (Comparison Sheet).
• This also may include the approval of each LPO prior to the signature of the Finance and the MD
• To review the cost to complete & to ensure that all purchases are within the approved budget.
• To make sure that the ordered material/fixed assets items are available in the local Central Stores.
• Review the technical part of the purchase orders, to avoid purchasing unapproved material.
• To coordinate with the Project Managers and all concerned that (Budget Adjustments) are properly processed (when required).
• Review and monitor the CTC with each individual Project Manager.
• To provide the Finance Manager with the required feedback for the company’s budget.
• To ensure that Take Off for the IFC drawings is conducted at site in coordination with the project team to ascertain that the quantities of material will be purchased at the proper project requirements and then to avoid having extra surplus material.
• Coordinate with the project team for the reconciliation between the pre and post contract documents.
• To coordinate with the procurement dept. at the early stage of the project to have the maximum possible assessment of material available in the Central Stores utilized in the project throughout proper material submission process.
• Sending the required reports to the line manager and all concerned.
AED 5,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Facade / Aluminum Construction Industry in U.A.E
• Currently available in the UAE
• Immediate joining
• A self-starter who is not afraid to challenge received wisdom and has the resilience to pursue legitimate business aims and objectives.
• The energy and infectious enthusiasm to get things done.
About the Company
A leading construction company in the UAE.
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
Emad Trade House
Green Gulf Careers