RTC-1 Employment Services
Job description / Role
Position Title: Cost Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: all inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: UAE
About the Client:
A leading oil and gas company in UAE
- Accountable for preparation of AFE’s as required, within agreed budgets (budgets preparation too). Liaise with all stakeholders to ensure accurate AFE’s for each project.
- Track actual costs and reconcile with AFE’s and budgets related to all E&P activities including drilling and facilities, special projects, Daily drilling cost tracking. Create and maintain a detailed cost tracking model to monitor commitments to AFEs, and commitments to actuals. Responsible to provide month end deliverables (accruals, variance analysis and budget reforecasts) on a project-by-project basis
- Ensure that all cost information is properly communicated and records are maintained within the company which may be audited from time to time by stakeholders. Ensure E&P department is prepared properly for any upcoming internal & external audits.
- Liaise with contractors as required to ensure accurate and updated invoices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 15 years of experience in Cost Control or Cost Engineering from oil and gas industry (E&P Department)
- Must be experienced with MAXIMO software
- Candidates who can join immediately will be prioritized
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Compass Project Consulting