Job description / Role
A brand-new opportunity is available to work as a Quantity Surveyor for an international company involved in the areas of engineering construction and management in Abu Dhabi, where you would be working on one of their high-profile projects\contracts in the middle east. This is a great opportunity that the client is offering with great chance for progression, growth, and development for a hardworking, enthusiastic, and organised individual with proven experience.
• Cost Management, Procurement and Reporting
• Monitoring all commercial aspects related to the project
• Prepare cost estimation and review the cost analysis
• Perform risk analysis evaluation
• Laise with contracts manager and subcontractors
• Measure, value and review contract variations
• Ensure quality assurance process is followed
AED 10,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Must hold a degree in Quantity Surveying
• Must have at least 5 years of experience with a consultancy
• Experience working on large scale projects
• Pre and Post Contract experience
• Must be based or willing to relocate to Abu Dhabi
• RICS or CIOB Certified
About the Company
redfish was created in 2005 with the single aim of delivering a truly professional and consultative recruitment service to the built environment.
Tired of being constrained by companies which over promised and under delivered, we decided to create a firm which would deliver the highest service level to both candidates and clients alike, irrespective of the candidate’s level or the size of the client.
Working with the country’s leading main contractors, consultancies and developers, we have an enviable reputation for placing middle and senior management candidates.